BOARD OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
The Board of Christian Education works throughout the year to plan and implement programming for the children and adults of St. Paul’s. This board meets the first Thursday of the month at 6:45 P.M. throughout the year. The board oversees:
- Sunday School classes – St. Paul’s Sunday School uses the “Whole People of God” curriculum.
- Sunday School Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent
- Confirmation program for 7th and 8th graders
- Teacher Recognition
- Rally Day – the first day of Sunday School
- Charitable giving to those in need from the Sunday School classes
- St. Paul’s Youth Group
- St. Paul’s Youth Mission Trips
- Vacation Bible School
- Bible Sunday – new Bibles are given to 3rd graders and 4 year olds every November
- Adult Christian Education
SAFE CHURCH POLICY
St. Paul’s UCC has a policy for all who volunteer to work with the youth of the church. This policy also extends to any paid staff who work with the youth. A background check is required on anyone who deals with the youth from the Sunday School teachers to the God’s Kids choir director to the Pastor.